FNKY - Automated Testing
Tool for TeamConnect
There's a problem
TeamConnect implementations rely on manual testing via the UI, and these tests have to be repeated often during implementation cycles to ensure quality. The problem is, manually repeating these tests is costly and time-consuming. Moreover, lengthier tests are often avoided during manual testing due to their inconvenience. This increases the probability of defects making their way into your production deployment and ultimately resulting in downtime for your business.
We're perfecting the solution
FNKY (pronounced "Funky") is an automated testing framework that will improve the process of developing features on TeamConnect and improve the quality of your team's deliverables to the business. FNKY enables your team to write test cases in a natural format and execute thousands of complex test cases during every test run, providing increased coverage and fast execution times that are impossible to achieve with manual tests.
- FNKY provides a language for expressing tests that is natural to TeamConnect solution designers
- The language is readable to anyone, which allows the same tests to be run via the FNKY automation engine or be manually executed by a user if desired
- FNKY includes advanced editing capabilities, including auto-completion making it very easy to get started writing tests immediately
Improved test case
management and metrics
- Manage and organize test cases into folder hierarchies within TeamConnect
- Create test cases to generate large amounts of data for performance and integration testing
- Execute the entire test suite or a subset with one-click, with real-time feedback on progress
- Export execution reports including pass/fail results into Excel for easy analysis of the results
It represents significant savings in time and costs vs manual execution of regression tests. It allows for more frequent releases of new features to your business. FNKY minimizes miscommunication between Business Analyst, Developers and QA during the development cycle. Best of all, the FNKY dashboard will give you and your IT team greater insight into the current state of the system. Whether you are going through new implementations, feature releases, or a system upgrade, FNKY is the answer to providing a high quality deliverable to your business users.